Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Kid Stories Of the Week



Ok friends, this entry is strictly for laughter's sake. I hope that you will find these as funny as Kamran and I did. We got a good chuckle out of each. Enjoy! (Let me know if you like this, and I'll consider making it a regular weekly post.)



A Random Conversation Between Grant & His Mom
(Setting: Grant was in the bathroom.  I was in his bedroom down the hall getting things ready for bedtime. The entire conversation took place through raised voices, so I guess that's why we elongated the words.)

Grant: "MoOOOom!"

Me:"Yeeeees."

Grant:"I like seahorseeees!"

Me:"(???).....You do?... Okaaaay."

Grant:"Yeaaaaah, I do like them, but not scary cloooowns!"

Me:"(??????????)....Okaaaaay."



Addison quote of the week:
(In a calm and thoughtful sort of "warning" tone
"Graaaaant.... You're making me bossy."


2 comments:

  1. aww this was so cute. no one like clowns.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanette, his fear of clowns is completely an inborn fear! This fact makes his random clown comments even funnier. :)

    ReplyDelete